Back2Basics

When everything seems dark..
..just remember what God has done, what He is doing and what He will continue to do to you.

Last Wednesday, I had the opportunity to share the gospel to a class. I was hesitant at first because I really do not like speaking in front of a crowd; however, there was no one available from the team that time except for me. Thinking of how many lives could have been saved thru that classroom evangelism, I said ‘YES.’

I could feel the battle of excitement and fear going on inside me while preparing for the classroom evangelism. As I was reviewing the gospel, it brought back the feeling when I first understood God’s love. I have heard of God’s love since I was an infant but understanding it with all my heart just happened during my highschool days. God encouraged me with that memory for me to gain courage speaking in front. In my mind I was saying, “I want others to feel how it is to be loved by the Almighty One. I want them to feel the joy and peace that I have inside my Father’s arms.”

Praise God, the classroom evangelism went well. God was the one who put the words into my mouth- on what to say and what not to say. It was a great experience although I know that I was shaking and swaying all the time.

When everything seems dark....just remember what God has done, what He is doing and what He will continue to do to you.


As to my former entries, you were witnesses on how much sadness had entered my mind, affecting all the areas of my life. I thank God for this classroom evangelism because it made me recall how He loves us- that He was willing to give His One and only begotten Son just so I, we, us could have eternal life. (John 3:16)

When everything seems dark..
..just remember what God has done, what He is doing and what He will continue to do to you.

Always go back to the basics.

Post a Comment

(c) Summer Lee 2011. Powered by Blogger.