The Perks of Being the "Bunso"

Bunso - youngest in the family

Last February 25, the bands A1, Blue and the lead singer of 98 degrees had a concert entitled "The Greatest Hits Tour." I am a huge fan of A1 and Blue!! I am a product of good 90's music :> haha! But I thought, spending on a one night concert was not practical.

February 25 (around 9am)

Me: Kuya, paki-video na lang yung concert :)) or tawagan mo ko 'pag yung favorite songs ko na yung tinutugtog. HAHA
Kuya: Eh sumama ka na lang. Libre kita hanap ka lang ng kasama mo.
Me: @_____@ seriouuussslllllyyyyyyyyyy

Oh yes beybeeee. hihi. Photo from Ada :)
P.s.: My friend also sponsored me so we could have better seats. Hehe. God is good. ;)

--

June 30 was the nationwide showing of The Amazing Spiderman. Not that I do not like watching movies but I just do not want to spend P200-P300 for a 2-hour entertainment.

Last Sunday (July 1)

Kuya: Tara nuod tayo ng Spiderman sa Sunday! Treat ko! :)
Me: Ha? @____@

see you on Sunday, Andrew <3 (photo from Google)
SHAAKKS! I am so excited for the weekenddddd!! Hihi.

----

It's actually funny that whenever I ask anything and everything from my brother (whether joking or seriously speaking), he rarely gives it. haha. as in super rare :)) Hindi niya ako iniispoil. Haha! But in these cases, I never asked him to treat me but he was the one who initiated.. which reminded me of..

Our Father in Heaven.

yes, I see Jesus in my brother. Naaakkss! Pogi points increase brotha. Haha. Anyway, every time we go to the mall together, I usually point this or that. (Ex. passing by Blue Magic.. Kuya, bili mo ko ng malaking stuff toy. Kuya, bili mo ko ng red rose sa birthday ko. Kuya, gusto ko ng sundae) Hahahah! I was hoping that he would give me those trivial things

Analysis: Often times we ask God about trivial things that we do not really need. We ask God every "good" thing that want and not thinking about the "best" things. And if He does not give it to us, we have the tendency to become bitter towards Him not knowing that He is reserving the best for us. My brother is not that rich to give me everything I want that is why he is saving his money to give me the best quality treats I could have. Haha. Yung tipong alam niyang hindi ko talaga pagkakagastusan o hindi ko kayang ma-ipon. HAHA. And God knows us so well that even though we do not ask for some things, He gives it generously! (Like my brother who knows me well. Hihi) He does not tell the exact time and date but He will give it.. we simply need to wait for His perfect timing <3 and most of the time, it comes when you least expect it. SURPRISE!


Gifts are more appreciated when given through a surprise, right? :>

I love you brothaaa!! (c) Vitt Salvador

1 comment

Steve Finnell July 4, 2012 at 1:03 AM

you are invited to follow my blog

Post a Comment

(c) Summer Lee 2011. Powered by Blogger.