To The Person I Haven't Met Yet..

..or maybe I did. :)

I wanted to tell you that scary moment I had when I vomited in UP
I wanted to tell you the historical event in my life wherein I first laid down on a hospital bed ALONE
..and it was a public hospital, UP Infirmary
I wanted to tell you that I had hyperacidity- well, not that serious. I was food poisoned that time too.
I wanted to tell you how I was recovering from that
..how I was trained to eat slowly and really choose the food that I have to eat
..and how it ruined my academic life.. my study momentum. HAAAH

But you know, it made me realize that.. when you're in a life and death sentence, you'd forget everything temporary that you hold on too much here on earth.. what you'd think about is all the wonderful relationships that you've had when you're here. You might think that I am OA 'cause it's just a hyperacidity but..

I wanted to tell you how much I hate hospitals, blood and all the medical-related things
I wanted to tell you how afraid I was going back to a doctor and have myself checked-up
..'cause I never wanted to know that I need to be confined in a hospital.

I wanted to tell you that I wasn't confined in a hospital again but in our house
..and no, it wasn't because I was sick but because of a weather abnormality that has no name
..and no, it wasn't a storm.. it's just a strong force of wind called Habagat
I wanted to tell you how wild that I-don't-know-what-to-call-it-'cause-it's-not-a-storm is
I wanted to tell you how high the flood was inside and outside our house
I wanted to tell you how discouraged I was at that time
..how painful it is to see your things washed away by the flood
..AGAIN
I wanted to tell you my trauma to floods
..but above all,
I wanted to tell you how God comforted me
..how HE showered His grace upon us
..how He saved us
..how He spared us from death
..how He worked mightily from that tragedy

I wanted to tell you that from that tragedy, God spoke to me in ways that I could not imagine
I wanted to tell you that He gave me the courage to make things right
..to forgive
..to accept forgiveness
..to let the bitterness burn

I wanted to tell you more about this but I guess I would just want to wait 'til I can talk to you in person :)

Post a Comment

(c) Summer Lee 2011. Powered by Blogger.