Things to do on Sembreak

..because I have some time to waste. WHUT. Well, I am not procrastinating.. I just need to have a break. (defensive. Mehehe)

I am two papers away from sembreak and my mind is basically per-occupied with the things that I should and want to do on sembreak.

1) SLEEP

Yeah yeah I've been sleep-deprived for a week now. Actually, this whole sem is "grace sem." I chose the word 'grace' because it is through God's grace ALONE that I was able to pull this sem off. I have had a suicide-ish sem. Haaah! I got 21 units, military science, and physical education as my subjects. Fullest of full load! Then, I am an active member in an org and I applied for another org! So yeah.. Sorry sleep, I just had to sacrifice an hour or two every day. Don't worry, I promise to get 8-10 hours of sleep every day this sembreak. No one should and could stop me!!


2. READ THE CYBERCRIME LAW

From various newspapers and websites, I read the gist of the said law. However, I want to personally read it from its first letter to its end. Last Tuesday, the Supreme Court issued a temporary restraining order to the CCL. Weelll, it might be implemented again. I better be informed! So yeah, for curiosity's sake- I shall read it! 'cause ignorance to the law is never a reason not to be put to jail.

Yes, this is just a black photo

3) WORK OUT / EXERCISE / DO SPORT!

I feel unhealthy. Unhealthy fat. Okay, I may not be that fat but I think I gained weight. Thanks, sleepless night. HUHU. But other than weight-related issues, I miss getting all sweaty due to playing sports or jogging or by simply doing Hip-Hop Abs :> Perfect time to get fit again!



4) Guitarrrrrrrrrr

Time to seriously study how to play the guitar. I'm improving *daw* HAHA. At least now, I could do simple chords like- D G Em C :))



5) READ.. interesting books

HAHAHA YESSS! Sembreak is the time when I could read for leisure! And read books that aren't for academics. Mehehe. I am not yet done with my 18 books that I got on my debut. HUHU. I should finish at least one book on my 3-week vacation.

 
sorry for the weird poses. HAHAH






6) BOND WITH MY FRIENDS

I do not have a social life every sem except for my orgmates. Haha. Reunion time again ;)



(c) Safelight

7) CLEAN MY ROOM!!!!

I ain't gonna post a photo of mah room, beybe. HAHAHA. It isn't that bad.. it's just that.. I have.. a.. lot.. of..papers...readings.. blah blah to throw. And maybe, check out my closet to see if I have some clothes that I can already donate :)

 SEMBREAK. COMING SOON.

Post a Comment

(c) Summer Lee 2011. Powered by Blogger.